Roundabouts Consignors' Page
We are no longer accepting shorts, tanktops, or strappy dresses for this season.
Remember, we will not be accepting any clothing consignments during the first two weeks of August (Aug 1st-Aug 19th) as we use this time to transition to fall and winter and sell-down some existing inventory.
We are following our regular consignment intake schedule at this time.
Note to consignors:
If your online account balance does not match the in-store amount, please inform us so we can correct it. The amount that shows in the store is always the correct amount. Occasionally, some transactions do not drop from your online account after we pay you out.
Ok, here's the status on furniture. We are a really tight on space for sofas, loveseats, and chairs. Please hold off on bringing these items until we sell down inventory. We have some room available for dining room and bedroom furniture. Just a reminder, you must send pictures of your furniture and receive authorization before you bring it here. If you have been approved to bring furniture, you must bring a copy of the confirmation email that was sent to you.
We are also overstocked with artwork, wall hangings, and prints. Please hold off on bringing those items.
We will not be accepting any costume jewelry until August 19th. STERLING jewelry is always accepted!
REMEMBER, ALL LINENS (COMFORTERS/COMFORTER SETS, TOWELS, DRAPERIES, ETC.) MUST BE NEATLY FOLDED, LABELED WITH CONTENTS, AND IN A CLEAR ZIPPERED PLASTIC BAG OR THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION!
All of us at Roundabouts Consignments want to thank you for being a loyal consignor. We strive to make your consigning experience as hassle-free and profitable as possible. We view this relationship as a partnership in which we both support and assist each other. If you ever have a suggestion, comment, or concern please speak with a manager or leave a suggestion form in the box provided at the check out counter. With this in mind, here are some procedures that will help us serve you better and, at the same time, make things a bit easier for us as well:
- Make a habit of viewing this page the day before coming to consign. We will post any items that we are currently not accepting. This will prevent you from hauling those items here and then being told we are not accepting them that day.
- Please ensure that all your items are clean, odor free, and not broken. Polish furniture, clean glass and mirrors, vacuum rugs and upholstered furniture. Any item deemed too dirty for display or needs repair will be subjected to a $5.00 to $20.00 charge, or turned away.
- Please attach your name and/or consignor number to larger items that are not brought to us in a box. A piece of masking tape works great, and usually won't affect the finish of most items. Be careful not to tape an area that could be damaged when removed. By doing this, you can assist us in our pursuit of 100% accuracy.
- Realize that we cannot accept consignments outside of scheduled days and times. During these periods the staff is busy with maintaining the cleaniness of the store and processing existing orders.
- If you have a specific question about your account, please remember that consigning hours are probably not the best day to do so. Most of the management team will be checking in consignments and unavailable to answer questions or research problems. Any other weekday is preferable, and we wil be able to devote our full attention to your concern.
- Please remember what a "drop and run" means. If you bring any item as a Drop & Run, you are giving us permission to donate that item if it doesn't meet our criteria for acceptance.
- Please remember that your items are here AT YOUR OWN RISK. We make every effort to ensure their safety until sold, however if they are damaged or stolen we can not be responsible.