Roundabouts Consignors' Page
We are now accepting winter clothing and accessories.
NO MORE CHRISTMAS ITEMS THIS YEAR!
Items we are NOT accepting or are limiting at this time:
OUR SALES FLOOR HAS OPENED UP A BIT WITH THE SALE OF A FEW BEDROOM SETS AND DINING ROOM TABLES AND CHAIRS. IF YOU
HAVE ANY LARGE FURNITURE TO CONSIGN, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH A PHOTO ATTACHMENT TO GET APPROVAL TO BRING IN THOSE ITEMS.
COSTUME JEWELRY!!! Of course any sterling or gold jewelry in very good condition will be accepted.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING "COLLECTOR PLATES" UNLESS THEY ARE MADE BY ROYAL COPENHAGEN, ROYAL DOULTON, LENOX AND A FEW SELECT OTHER MAKERS. DEMAND IS VERY LOW FOR THESE COLLECTIBLES.
Updated Sunday, NOV 30TH
All of us at Roundabouts Consignments want to thank you for being a loyal consignor. We strive to make your consigning experience as hassle-free and profitable as possible. We view this relationship as a partnership in which we both support and assist each other. If you ever have a suggestion, comment, or concern please speak with a manager or leave a suggestion form in the box provided at the check out counter. With this in mind, here are some procedures that will help us serve you better and, at the same time, make things a bit easier for us as well:
- Make a habit of viewing this page the day before coming to consign. We will post any items that we are currently not accepting. This will prevent you from hauling those items here and then being told we are not accepting them that day.
- Please ensure that all your items are clean, odor free, and not broken. Polish furniture, clean glass and mirrors, vacuum rugs and upholstered furniture. Any item deemed too dirty for display will be subjected to a $5.00 cleaning charge, or turned away.
- Please attach your name and/or consignor number to larger items that are not brought to us in a box. A piece of masking tape works great, and usually won't affect the finish of most items. Be careful not to tape an area that could be damaged when removed. By doing this, you can assist us in our pursuit of 100% accuracy.
- Realize that we cannot accept consignments outside of scheduled days and times. During these periods the staff is busy with maintaining the cleaniness of the store and processing existing orders.
- If you have a specific question about your account, please remember that consigning hours are probably not the best day to do so. Most of the management team will be checking in consignments and unavailable to answer questions or research problems. Any other weekday is preferable, and we wil be able to devote our full attention to your concern.
- Please remember what a "drop and run" means. If you bring any item as a Drop & Run, you are giving us permission to donate that item if it doesn't meet our criteria for acceptance.
- Please remember that your items are here AT YOUR OWN RISK. We make every effort to ensure their safety until sold, however if they are damaged or stolen we can not be responsible.
We have lots of wonderful Christmas decorations still available. Come on in and get those final touches to your holiday decorating.
Hours of Operation:
Where to find us:
Roundabouts Consignments, Inc.
70 Polo Rd.
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
Phone: (803) 736-5446
Fax: (803) 736-5468