Roundabouts Consignors' Page
TO CHECK YOUR CONSIGNOR ACCOUNTS CLICK ON THE "DOLLAR SIGN" AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. Do NOT click on the "login" at the bottom of any other page!
Just a reminder that we will not be accepting consignments (other than pre-approved furniture!) for the next 2 weeks, as we get ready for winter consignments! We will start back September 1st with our regular consignment schedule!
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, WE WILL BE CLOSING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO CLOSING TIME FOR ALL CONSIGNOR PAY-OUTS AND REQUESTS FOR ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
Items we are currently overstocked with and are NOT accepting at this time:
LAMPS, LAMP SHADES
ITEMS THAT WE CURRENTLY HAVE A NEED FOR:
DINING ROOM SETS
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE LOOKING FOR CURRENT STYLES MADE OF HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION IN LIKE-NEW CONDITION.
Thanksgiving decor will be accepted from September1st through October29th.
Christmas decor will be accepting beginning October 1st.
We will stop accepting summer clothing and accessories on July 31st (no shorts, capris, linens, whites or pastels). Long sleeves are acceptable, but please do not bring heavy fabrics. No leather, cordoroy, velvet or heavy coats or sweaters until October.
We will not be accepting any clothing or accessories during our fall break (Aug 16th-31st) as we use this time to sell down our summer merchandise and rearrange our floor space for fall items. We will still be accepting furniture as space permits.
Beginning January 1st, we drastically reduced the size of our children's department. What this means is that we will only accept boutique brands and clothing that is new with original tags of $25.00 or more. We will no longer be accepting toys, strollers, or baby items. This will allow us to further expand our boutique and have room for more household items. There are a number of "children's" consignment stores in the area to handle your needs. Talk to a customer service representative if you have any questions about this change.
Just a reminder that we require pictures of all large furniture items before you bring them. This is to ensure that we have room for it, and also that it is a good fit for our showroom. You will receive a "confirmation" email which is valid for one week from the date of the email.
All of us at Roundabouts Consignments want to thank you for being a loyal consignor. We strive to make your consigning experience as hassle-free and profitable as possible. We view this relationship as a partnership in which we both support and assist each other. If you ever have a suggestion, comment, or concern please speak with a manager or leave a suggestion form in the box provided at the check out counter. With this in mind, here are some procedures that will help us serve you better and, at the same time, make things a bit easier for us as well:
- Make a habit of viewing this page the day before coming to consign. We will post any items that we are currently not accepting. This will prevent you from hauling those items here and then being told we are not accepting them that day.
- Please ensure that all your items are clean, odor free, and not broken. Polish furniture, clean glass and mirrors, vacuum rugs and upholstered furniture. Any item deemed too dirty for display or needs repair will be subjected to a $5.00 to $20.00 charge, or turned away.
- Please attach your name and/or consignor number to larger items that are not brought to us in a box. A piece of masking tape works great, and usually won't affect the finish of most items. Be careful not to tape an area that could be damaged when removed. By doing this, you can assist us in our pursuit of 100% accuracy.
- Realize that we cannot accept consignments outside of scheduled days and times. During these periods the staff is busy with maintaining the cleaniness of the store and processing existing orders.
- If you have a specific question about your account, please remember that consigning hours are probably not the best day to do so. Most of the management team will be checking in consignments and unavailable to answer questions or research problems. Any other weekday is preferable, and we wil be able to devote our full attention to your concern.
- Please remember what a "drop and run" means. If you bring any item as a Drop & Run, you are giving us permission to donate that item if it doesn't meet our criteria for acceptance.
- Please remember that your items are here AT YOUR OWN RISK. We make every effort to ensure their safety until sold, however if they are damaged or stolen we can not be responsible.
Note to consignors:
If your online account balance does not match the in-store amount, please inform us so we can correct it. The amount that shows in the store is always the correct amount. Occasionally, some transactions do not drop from your online account after we pay you out.