COVID 19 CASES ARE RISING AGAIN! IN ACCORDANCE WITH CDC RECOMMENDATIONS, ROUNDABOUTS WILL REQUIRE MASKS TO BE WORN BY ALL CONSIGNORS AND STAFF. CUSTOMERS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO WEAR A MASK WHILE IN THE STORE. THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE!
Fall consists of Dusters, Sweaters, & Light Weight Jackets.
Our normal consignment times and days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:00-2:00
Wednesdays 10:00-3:00 & 4:00-5:45.
We are looking for athletic wear & sneakers!
PLEASE BRING US YOUR NEWSPAPER!!!!!!!!
ITEMS WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING:
- Candle Holders
Costume Jewelry(Accepting Sterling & Gold)
- Men's Suits
We do not accept men's suits.
We ask that you use the "furniture approval form" found on the homepage of our website under the "consignor services" tab to submit photos of any furniture you are considering for consignment. It is very easy and convenient to use. We will respond to your request usually within 24 hours.
When asking for an approval for dinnerware, we ask that you send a photo of the front and back of any dinner plate of the dinnerware or fine china that you want to consign. Additionally, please include the number and types of pieces you have in the pattern. We will determine if it is a pattern that we feel will sell here at the store.
We will mail your check upon request if the amount exceeds $50.00. Occasionally, checks that we send through the postal system are not delivered. When this happens, we have to wait 90 days before we can reissue that check, or if you wish to put a stop payment on the check to have it reissued immediately, the cost is $30.00. To prevent this, we recommend that you request your payment when you are in the store. If you would like us to mail your check via certified mail, inform the customer service associate when you request a check be mailed. The cost for this service is $3.35 which will be deducted from the amount we owe you. Using this service, someone will have to sign for the envelope when it is delivered. We also recommend that you confirm your address when you call or email us to request a check be mailed to you.
What we're doing in response to COVID-19:
- Installing plexiglass windows at our registers and customer service counter
- Due to the introduction of a vaccine, we no longer are Requiring staff and consignors to wear masks while in the store if fully vaccinated. Please wear a mask otherwise.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the store.
- Marking defined areas for customers and consignors while standing in line with adequate space in between to meet social distancing protocol.
- Having consignors stand in a designated area away from our staff while we are inspecting items.
- Limiting store hours to Tuesday-Saturday 10-6